Since 2002, the Red Sox have made annual offseason improvements to Fenway Park. One major component of the 2011 Improvements is the replacement of the seats in the lower Right Field seating bowl. This is the final opportunity to bring a pair of historic seats from Fenway Park into your home.
In addition to the 2004 and 2007 World Series games, these are the same seats from which fans have witnessed historic events such as Dave Roberts’ 2004 legendary steal of second base, Carlton Fisk wave the ball fair in 1975, several no-hitters, as well as the 2010 NHL Winter Classic, Frozen Fenway College Hockey Doubleheader, Football at Fenway, and many memorable concerts. SHIPPING for domestic shipping takes approximately 3-5 business days.
Please email MarkK@thesouvenirstore.com for shipping quotes for non-domestic shipping.
- Quantities are limited
- Seats are sold in pairs with a plywood base, as seen in the photo
- Dimensions: 50” long x 16” deep x 30” high
- Seats are red plastic with either blue or red metal frame
- Seats will show weathering paint fade, other markings and normal wear and tear
- Seats have been removed from Right Field Box, Loge Box, Field Box and Dugout Box locations
- Due to the removal process it is not possible to choose specific seat locations or numbers
- Each seat comes with an individually numbered, tamper evident hologram
- All sales are final (please see terms and conditions below)